Cover the cost of essential eye care and high quality eyewear without breaking the bank by joining our membership plan.
Essential eye care can be quite expensive, and more so when you are desperate to get your hands on the latest must-have designer frames.
It can be quite a shock when you are presented with a large bill and we understand that not everybody has the funds readily available to them.
At Harrison EyeClinic, we want to take the stress of a large bill away, so that you can enjoy the finest clinical care and high quality eyewear that March and Fenlands has to offer.
By joining our unique membership plan, you will be able to cover the cost of all essential eye care treatment, as well as your brand new eyewear.
Some membership plans can be quite vague and a little confusing, so we have broken down our plan in to one simple monthly payment that will prevent you from breaking the bank.
Our membership details
For just £25 each month, the cost of the following will be covered:
- Your eye examination with our experienced optometrist
- Any extra eye care treatment that you require such as the fundus camera and OCT
- Up to £340 a year towards your brand new designer eyewear
- Any repairs, coatings and alterations to your eyewear
Joining our membership plan is very simple. You can either:
- Download the membership form by entering your name and email address below. and bring it in to us
- When you next visit us for your eye health check, simply ask a member of our friendly team if you can have the details of the membership. They will ask you to complete a form with your important details and will give you a full breakdown of the plan and following payments.
Don't stress about the cost of your essential eye care, let our membership plan take care of it for you.
Get your membership form now:
Booking a comprehensive eye examination with our experienced and passionate optometrist is easy. Simply call us on 01354 652 418 and speak to a member of our friendly team, or visit our book an appointment page and we will call you to confirm your appointment.